Wow Vicki!! I never knew you were such a talented photographer!! I love so many of them. It is hard to choose favorites. I really love the one of the white house. It has so much visual motion in it with the curvy tree and the columns of the white house and the water fountain and all the vivid greens. I love it. I also like the statue of liberty ones and the one directly under w/ all the shades of blue of the sky line and the water. Very cool. I LOVE LOVE LOVE The DC Temple pics. Esp. the second one because the sky and the marble look really bold. Its almost painting like. I prefer the first dock picture. The second one seems a little bit more exposed. One of my favorites is the one w/ the dock that has been removed. The water and trees and lines in the picture are really sharp. I really like the bridge picture too. Its cool how the trees and bridge are sillouetted and the blues are really bright. It would look cool as a wall picture. I really like the second feet picture too w/ the red dress and the grey plaid. They go really good together. It looks like you put a lot of thought into that one because the set up is so good. The camping pictures I love. I can't pick a fave of those. I love the second picture of great falls. I would put that on my wall. The winter pics in rexburg are cool. You have a really good eye for photography. I'm impressed. You are very talented!
I love these, I agree with your friend above! Way too many are awesome and I really couldnt say which one is my favorite. I do like the last one a lot though. Very pretty!
I love finding beauty around me and capturing those tender moments in life that can't be recreated. I hope you enjoy these pictures that I have taken and feel free to leave comments.
If you ever would like me to take some pictures for you I would love the practice.
If you would like copies of any of these pictures please feel free to ask 1st by leaving me a comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks.
3 comments:
Wow Vicki!! I never knew you were such a talented photographer!! I love so many of them. It is hard to choose favorites. I really love the one of the white house. It has so much visual motion in it with the curvy tree and the columns of the white house and the water fountain and all the vivid greens. I love it. I also like the statue of liberty ones and the one directly under w/ all the shades of blue of the sky line and the water. Very cool. I LOVE LOVE LOVE The DC Temple pics. Esp. the second one because the sky and the marble look really bold. Its almost painting like. I prefer the first dock picture. The second one seems a little bit more exposed. One of my favorites is the one w/ the dock that has been removed. The water and trees and lines in the picture are really sharp. I really like the bridge picture too. Its cool how the trees and bridge are sillouetted and the blues are really bright. It would look cool as a wall picture. I really like the second feet picture too w/ the red dress and the grey plaid. They go really good together. It looks like you put a lot of thought into that one because the set up is so good. The camping pictures I love. I can't pick a fave of those. I love the second picture of great falls. I would put that on my wall. The winter pics in rexburg are cool. You have a really good eye for photography. I'm impressed. You are very talented!
I love these, I agree with your friend above! Way too many are awesome and I really couldnt say which one is my favorite. I do like the last one a lot though. Very pretty!
I like the last one on this post. The brige and water one. Very cool!
Post a Comment